2-Day VIP Conference Registration
August 23rd and 24th, 2017 | Harvard Faculty Club | Boston, Massachusetts
Our driving goal for the conference is to provide you with top-shelf knowledge presented in a unique and energetic format. You will leave with new knowledge and skills that will be invaluable to becoming a leader in your office, gaining new clients, and building revenue. If you would like a letter of justification, you can find one here.
Each VIP Summit purchase includes:
- Interactive learning sessions
- VIP Front Row reserved seating
- Informative keynote speakers
- Interactive round table discussions
- Moderated Q & A panels
- Exclusive promotional materials
- Framed Certificate of Participation
- Paid VIP networking dinner at the Grafton Street Tavern
What are the benefits of attending?
- A 2-day symposium experience – Two days in an intimate setting with others that are excited about developing the world of the Homeopathic Arts.
- Speaking at the Harvard Faculty Club – The chance to speak at the Harvard Faculty Club at Harvard University in Boston, Mass.
- A Framed Certificate of Speaking – A certificate of completion for the symposium that states that you participated, proudly presented in a luxury polished frame
- Interactive learning – Round table discussions centered on providing you with powerful take aways.
- Included breakfasts – Continental breakfasts with unlimited coffee service.
- Great food – Chef-prepared gourmet lunches, included on both days.
- Networking opportunities – Meet dedicated people involved in personal development from around the US.
How do I attend?
The symposium is a fully interactive two-day event.
To attend, you must submit a speaker/panelist proposal, or be part of a round table discussion. You have the option of giving a 30-minute presentation, participating in a panel or engaging in a small roundtable discussion. Please choose in the form below what method of participation best fits your needs and personality. We reserve the right to ask each presenter to make small changes to their topics to ensure that there is no overlap and each presentation fits into the symposium as a whole.
To attend, please fill out the form below. When you press submit, a secure payment form will load on this page, you will not be redirected.